Looking for employment with Jones Landscaping Inc? Our available job openings are listed below. Please review the position listings and clink on the “Apply for this position here” link to utilize the on-line application form.
ALL POTENTIAL EMPLOYEES MUST:
- Possess a friendly, customer service minded disposition
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Maintain a well groomed appearance
- Follow company dress code including leather work boots, long pants, and all appropriate safety gear at all times
Lawn Maintenance/ Landscape Installation Crew Member (Seasonal Position)
Tasks may include, but are not limited to, operation of equipment (commercial zero-turn riding mowers, brake controlled walk behind mowers, line trimmers, blowers, etc.), equipment maintenance, trash / debris pickup, pruning, weeding, and assorted tasks that relate to lawn and landscape maintenance operations. Landscape tasks may include, but are not limited to, planting trees/shrubs, planting annual flowers, applying mulch, installation of hardscapes, and assorted tasks that relate to landscape installation operations. and assorted tasks that relate to landscape installation operations. Reports directly to Crew Leader.
- Availability to work a varied schedule (including Saturdays as needed) in sometimes adverse weather conditions
- Knowledge of commercial mowing practices
- Basic Knowledge of plant identification and landscape installation practices
- Ability to consistently lift 60+ pounds and walk 2+ miles per day
- Strong knowledge of mechanical equipment maintenance
- Valid Driver’s License with good record REQUIRED
- Education: High School Diploma preferred
Please call us at 501-888-8789 so we can produce your landscape vision.
Landscaping for Arkansas
We work throughout Central Arkansas. Including, Little Rock, North Little Rock, Maumelle, East End, Jacksonville, Hot Springs, Pine Bluff, Malvern, Benton, Sheridan, & Cabot, Arkansas.